2011 - 2012
– Walkable Urban Campus, Boston Redevelopment Authority, Institutional Update
As urban designer with cbt architects:
Boston University is a truly mixed-use campus that has grown up along Commonwealth Avenue. Campus is filling in and growing denser, but there are infrastructure barriers to this growth. As part of its 10-year update to its Institutional Master Plan, "BU Tomorrow" plans a 21st century urban campus with:
1. An enhanced public realm that forges North / South connections, enhances existing East / west connections and dedicates an area of public realm within each project.
2. Shapes growth within an urban design framework for each integrated campus character zone.
3. Continues to build upon the mix of uses into a high density, urban campus.
4. Aligns future infrastructure planning with current campus planning.