2010 ULI Development of Excellence
– Construction Administration, Demolition Documentation, Mech / Elec Coordination
Working with Square Feet Studio in Atlanta, GA as an Intern Architect:
• Drafted site plans and structural design documents gaining technical knowledge of ATL building codes for renovating commercial and residential buildings.
• Built shell + core model of existing structure for analysis of potential retail configurations.
• Drafted as-built sections based on measurements and 3D model.
• Studied facade alternatives for renovated 1910-era historic meat packing building turned model showroom.
• Modeled residential units in 3D for marketing material in coordination with developer client.